Did I remember to close the garage? Did I turn off the lights? Oh no, I forgot to lower the thermostat! We've all been there. But worry no more. Whether you are building a new house, remodeling an old, or just want to control your lights when you aren't home, today's technology is designed for every situation. The great news is, wireless (wifi) technology systems are designed so many can be installed by a homeowner. But we know it can be overwhelming. If you would prefer someone assist, give us a call. We would love to help bring today's technology--and peace of mind--to your fingertips.
- Create multi-location switching without the expense of wiring or drywall patching.
- Control your lights remotely! Give the illusion that you are home by setting up a schedule to automatically turn your lights on and off while you are gone.
- Love your corner lamp but hate walking into a dark room to turn it on? Install a smart plug and control that lamp from where ever you like.
- Increase security by installing wireless cameras that will alert you when it sees motion.
- Forgot to close the garage door? No problem! Open your app and with just the touch a button your door is closed.
- Taking a vacation and forgot to adjust your thermostat? Who hasn't been there. With options Key Light Electrical can install for you, simply adjust as you need from anywhere.
Copyright © 2020 Key Light Electrical, LLC. All rights reserved.